The plan is located in Makkah area north-east of the city
of Makkah in the area of Umrah, bordered to the south by Umm al-Qura 1.
Main routes of the scheme:
Al Madinah Al Munawwarah Road.
– Fourth Ring Road to the south.
– Fifth ring road (future) north.
– Commercial street width of 30 m, from the east.
– Residential street width of 20 m from the west.
– Residential street with a width of 15 m from the north and south sides.
– All internal streets width of 15 m.
– Provide (water and sanitation) services for each piece plan.
– Electricity services.
– Asphalting of the entire streets in the scheme.
Schema approval number: K / 32/52
Cutting areas: Starting from 475 to 820 m2
Number of balconies 8 balconies Number of pieces 71 residential plots in addition to 8 commercial pieces
Services: Mosque + gardens + kindergarten
Roles and construction ratio:
– First: Commercial parts: Commercial role + 3 roles repeated + supplement
Second: Residential plots: the role of parking places + ground floor = 2 recurring role + extension
– Percentage of construction (65%) for the ground floor and (75%) for the repeated role and (50%) for the role of the supplement